My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2022 8:15 am  #1

He is pathetic

I could only stand to watch the first 50 minutes of that ridiculous speech from ol joe dumbass. 

He called the Ukraine IRAN - twice that I caught.

But my point is, he told so many lies, and stretched the truth, and damned near broke his arm patting himself on the back for things that President Trump put into place.  It's just scary to have this shell of a human in charge of the highest office in the land.

Find it online later or tomorrow and watch Mr. dumbass make a complete fool of himself.  You could tell he was reading from a teleprompter, he started to whisper into the microphone twice but someone must have signaled him to quit that. 

I could go on and on but you get the drift.  He's begging for money for infrastructure and we all know that money will never go for roads and bridges (which is essentially was "infrastructure" is) but his colleagues have different ideas for that money and we all KNOW that.  Besides, he still has lots of money left over from the first disaster that passed into being a while ago and he has big plans for that money, but helping our country is not one of them.

He criticized his own policies!!  Seriously he did.  He talked about how bad immigration is for this country - - I hafta tell ya, I nearly lost it on that one. 

If you watch it when you get a chance, you'll see what I mean.  And I could only stomach the dood for 1 hour!  He's such a dumbass hypocrite it's just unreal.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 2, 2022 9:13 pm  #2

Re: He is pathetic

Biden is beyond pathetic, as were his cheering idiot audience, and the 2 GREAT PRETENDERS sitting behind him and clapping stupidly throughout the "speech".  That wasn't a speech, that was a WAKE-UP CALL for the rest of us.

I agree with THIS assessment.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/03/01/this-was-the-most-infuriating-part-of-bidens-state-of-the-union-speech-n1562880

I have said it before and I'll say it again.  The biden family and this whole damned administration of his choosing, don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.  That's why we have to be vigilant vigilante's.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera