My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2022 3:14 am  #1

Covid TOES???????

Oh puhleez and OMG and Christ on a crutch . . .

This is where the insanity takes hold.  Actually, this is the definition of insanity.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Ever since this COVID-19 pandemic started, there have been a number of reports of the symptoms you should look for if you think you have it. You’re most likely aware of the common symptoms:

– Cough
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Chills
– Fever
– Muscle pain
– New loss of taste or smell
– Sore throat

There are also less common symptoms that are reported like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.

But have you heard of “COVID toes?”

Infectious disease experts suggest that “COVID toes” might be the result of the body’s inflammatory response being focused on the foot and toes."

https://blackdoctor.org/what-are-covid-toes-and-are-they-signs-of-the-disease/

INFECTIOUS DISEASE "EXPERTS"??? !!!!!  Oh. My. God.

AND - - LESS COMMON SYMPTOMS ? ? ?   Uh, well, excuse me - - but aren't ALL OF THE THINGS ON THAT LIST, including things like nausea, vomiting and diarrhea (in smaller print) all SYMPTOMS of the annual normal very-common centuries old FLU???

Heh, you bet they are.  And if you can find even ONE PERSON who has complained about their toes, I'll eat dirt.

Joint aches, maybe, but it's certainly not confined to just the toes, and that also is a part of the common, ordinary flu. It's also something that the dimwit dems think they can SELL as being "new" and "covid-like".  It's hilarious is what it is.

We gotta start getting REAL here and getting some perspective back.  Letting the dimwit dems change an entire influenza definition is just going a bit too far for me.  We need to start calling this masquerade what it's always been - THE FLU, the common yearly flu. 

Yes, the flu can be dangerous as can any illness, depending on the strength of your immune system's abiity to adapt. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera