My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2022 11:47 pm  #1

FAILURE THEATRE ON VAX'S

I copied this because I could not find a link to post (it came to my email this morning and it's great reading, and sad to say, it's truthful).  We have many swamp creatures but too many of them have POWER and we need to change that.  SOON.  Keep reading.

I do not give money online, sorry.  But if I wanted to support this movement, I'd know exactly how to get the money where I want it to go without doing anything online.  You can do it too, just research your options . . . 

THIS ARTICLE IS FROM SCF *Senate Conservatives Fund Newsletter 3-1-22:

If you ever wondered why Senate Conservatives Fund exists, YOU NEED TO READ THIS. 

Establishment Senate Republicans just made a better case for SCF than we ever could!

February Flop

The federal government's funding was set to expire on February 19, and Democrats needed Republican votes to pass a new spending bill. That gave the GOP leverage to offer and even pass amendments.

Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) proposed an amendment to defund President Biden's unconstitutional Covid vaccine mandate for U.S. servicemembers and government employees. It was close, but ultimately, Lee's amendment lost 48-47 because four Republicans JUST. DIDN'T. VOTE.

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Richard Burr (R-NC) missed all the votes that day. And Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Jim Inhofe (R-OK) were in Washington earlier in the day but sat out the vote on Lee's amendment.

Why?

Because Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) told them to. McConnell didn't want to defund the vaccine mandates and fight the Democrats on this funding bill.

Yet McConnell will now spend months campaigning for establishment Republicans promising to end the mandates, reopen the economy, seal the border, and defund Planned Parenthood even though he knows he will never truly fight for those reforms when it matters – on must-pass spending legislation.

It's all a scam. 

It's "Failure Theater" and it's pretty simple. They pretend to fight in public but then plan to fail behind closed doors.

Swampy Republicans find ways to hamstring conservatives at every turn. They block conservative bills from coming to the floor. And when they do, they use procedural tricks and sneaky political maneuvers to make sure they lose. And then they work with the media to make sure their fingerprints are never on the parliamentary weapons.

How SCF Can Help

Before Senate Conservatives Fund, we had no way of fighting back. Conservative Senate candidates were forced to depend on the GOP establishment for support. These committees would spend millions to nominate corporate moderates in red states, and grassroots conservatives were left out in the cold.

That's why former Senator Jim DeMint started SCF – to connect grassroots conservatives with real conservative Senate candidates. Since 2010, SCF has recruited, promoted, and defended the most principled, fighting conservative Senate candidates in a generation: Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Ron Johnson, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, Cynthia Lummis, and many more.

Support SCF and our 2022 priority candidates today!

Our mission is to build a conservative Senate, not just a Republican one. There's no point in electing a fake majority that refuses to fight for America's future. 

We're not interested in fancy titles and good press from the Washington Post. We want to save American freedom from the anti-American con artists trying to tear it down: Biden, Pelosi, Fauci, Mayorkas, Garland, the teachers' unions, sanctuary cities, anti-parent school boards.

We're not looking for Senators to give speeches and attend ribbon-cutting ceremonies. We're looking for heroes – senators that we can all depend on to fight for our principles and values. And when we find them, we need your help to push them on to victory.

Take action to elect rock-solid conservatives to the Senate.

Conservative Senate candidates always face an uphill battle. They have to fight the Democrats, the media, and their own party leadership. The only weapons they have to fight back are the Truth… and the people.

Without you, we can't win. With you, we can't lose.

Please help us end the Failure Theater by supporting our endorsed candidates today!

Thank you for considering this request and for doing so much to help fight for America's future.

Sincerely,Matt Hoskins
Senior Advisor
Senate Conservatives Fund

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 1, 2022 11:53 pm  #2

Re: FAILURE THEATRE ON VAX'S

This is also great reading on exactly how the swamp creatures and the medical industrial complex operate in WADC with the help or OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES WHO SCREW US OVER every chance they get.  Don't re-elect those boobs, get some new blood in there for a change.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/03/01/everything-is-yesterdays-news-except-war/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera