My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2022 5:54 am  #1

I didn't watch the vid . . .

. . . but I read the article because it was SOOOOO on point (the video was just stupid and I hate videos as a rule anyway).  Unless videos are about animals or the 1940's and 1950's "styles" i'm pretty much not interested.

The article does a fine job of asking the same questions we've all been asking for some time already. 

Check it out.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/mustsee_video_snl_shows_the_democrats_are_running_from_covid.html

And the dimwit dems are running especially fast right now as they prepare dimwith joe for the State of the Union Address. 

Now THAT should prove interesting because we all KNOW the state of the USA very well, we don't need old mr crotchety and his "handlers" to pitch us more shit that's not believable and then as soon as the SOTU is over, we go back to the same old, same old masking/distancing/vaxxzinating our brains out. 

Not me, man.  I never bought into any of that crap and thank God and greyhound I live in a state where I'm not required to be a dipshit just to exist.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera