My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2022 5:33 am  #1

Lots of fainting and dying going on

There's been just TOO MUCH of this kind of thing happening on live tv for it all to be "coincidental" or happenstance. But it doesn't matter . . . they always have an excuse ready, or it for sure doesn't take the dimwit dems long to make up something plausible.  Thing is, it's beginning to be so obvious, doncha think? 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/german-reporter-faints-live-television-lobbying-vaccine-mandates-video/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 18, 2022 5:38 am  #2

Re: Lots of fainting and dying going on

I applaud the little 9 year old girl who today received some kind of award for standing off the vaccine-mongers.  Not much they can LEGALLY do to a 9 year old girl, is there?  Her mother and father (or whatever) better be with her at all times from now on, however, or SOMEONE will vaccinate her without their permission, because now that is no longer considered a crime against humanity, I guess - - I think. 

But that's just my "conspiracist" theory!!!  In this instance, I'm more than happy to be called a conspiracist or whatever else they want to call me.  Sticks and stones . . . . . . . .

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 18, 2022 5:45 am  #3

Re: Lots of fainting and dying going on

There have also been several kids who have actively REFUSED to wear the masks, too.  To school or anywhere else.  Good for them!

Giving them a shout-out right here ........ 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera