My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2022 3:03 am  #1

Here we go again - prices rising

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/16/kraft-heinz-announce-price-increases-for-next-wave-of-wholesale-grocery-inflation-rates-in-low-teens/

THis is only the first of many hikes we'll see.  As if Kraft-Heinz actually need the money.  If they were interested in actually selling their products, they'd lower the prices, not raise them.  So they'll make more money, now, selling less product because of this increase, so be sure to check your "expiration dates" carefully.  I use maybe 2 of those brand-name items shown in the photo attached to the link above.  It's all garbage so I try to avoid their crap. Everything they sell is just loaded with soy oil.  Eewwwwwww.

These days, I go to the grocery store once a month.  I just don't need to go any more often than that because of the fact that I DON'T buy their junkfood crap.  I do love Oscar Mayer bacon when I can get it, but not at these prices.  If I'm going to pay those prices, I have a better outlet for the real thing than my local grocery chain.

*** The Heinz family, along with what John Kerry *who married into the Heinz fortune* earns (read: steals legally) from the American people for a "salary" is enough to feed my whole town for a year, and that wouldn't put a dent in their income.  Kerry flies around in a private plane, and yet bitches about using gas, oil, all fuels considered to come from "natural" sources and defends it by saying he just doesn't have a choice but to fly.  Like hell he doesn't.  WE ALL HAVE CHOICES, JOHN, but you need to pick a side.  More of the 'good for me but not for thee' crowd.  Imagine that.  His rich family members are just "TAKERS".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera