My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2022 8:33 am  #1

My own crusade!

Well, not exacly my own, bur I've been doing this myself for about 2 weeks now.

I've been personally boycotting Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.  Can't say I care much for the new Gutfeld show, either but for different reasons. 

Hannity and Ingraham are the RUDEST people on tv and for me, that just doesn't fly.

They will have a guest on and then talk, themselves, the whole time the guest is on the show using up the guests air time.  The guest MAY get to speak 2 words if they're lucky.  If these two adenoids would just SHUT UP and let the guests they have scheduled actually speak, I might start watching again.  But those two think they are so self-important and ONLY their opinions are worth noting, they are disgusting.  And, as I said earlier, they are RUDE beyond belief. 

Those two also should note:  they better not get out ahead of their ski's about the whole Trump thing coming to light now, because they could put a pox on the whole damned thing by acting righteous.  Hell, even Trump isn't acting as righteous as these two morons.  I'm sorry but it just pisses me off to try to watch them, and time and time again they schedule some really good guests, who inevitably never get to say much.  They both take the first few minutes of their shows to speak their own pieces, but evidently they are so self-absorbed they think their opinions about shit is more important than anything anyone else has to say. 

The worst part is that now FOX has given a whole HOUR to Jesse Watters, and he's just as bad or worse.  Thinks his own opinion is very, very important and everyone should hear it.  Blah.

Take a lesson Hannity and Ingraham and Watters - - give it a rest. 

I prefer to watch Tucker although sometimes he can't stop talking either, but he's usually far far better than those others.  Gutfeld, well, there's just too many people on his show and it's (like The Five) a complete clusterf**k.  No one on there gets much chance to say anything because SOMEONE is always interrupting, usually Gutfeld himself. 

What is WITH these people??  If I hafta give up on FOX news, I will have abandoned all of tv news and just read all of my news online or whatever.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera