My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2022 3:01 am  #1

Corrupt and shameless, typical

Talk about TOTALLY corrupt and shameless.  I'm sick of the lies of the past few presidencies, but their "paid supporters" are the worst.  Fauxchee gets paid over $400,000 per year !! Amazing what people will/can do for money.  He's made himself the new medical whore.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/explains-lot-creepy-dr-zeke-emanuel-god-father-death-panels-dr-faucis-director-dept-bioethics-ethical-oversight-board-nih/

I just read, however, that Dr. Scott Gottlieb (Pfizer) is coming out AGAINST vax's for kids under 4.  He's still telling a great big whopper though.  NO ONE NEEDS THOSE CHARGED-UP VAXXZINES.  I wish the numbers we hear of the total deaths were truly accurate, but we aren't getting the truth about that, and we never will.  That's the way the dipsy-doodle works.  That's also why the tv narratives from fauxchee keep changing, although not as much now as it was changing in the first year of this debacle.  It's all a lie.

No masks, no vax's, no social distancing.  It's all pure fantasy for money.  See the dead whore on the floor?  You will.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera