My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2022 2:47 am  #1

This is only a SOE for the Canadian gubmint, not the people . . .

It is the Canadian gubmint who is in violation of MANY things.  They cannot stop a peaceful protest (I do not like the word protest because it sounds "active", if you know what I mean). 

If the Canadian gubmint wouldn't be trying to enforce illegal mandates, this wouldn't be happening.  When are all gubmint entities going to learn that you cannot force people to do things - except in China.  Do they WANT to be like China?  Evidently, which is why the people are not going to give-in to their lunatic "orders".   China could be a great place but it's so power-hungry over there, the people HATE their leaders and their military.  Instead of working WITH the people, they just give orders.  Not a good way to make friends and influence people.

The USA is starting to kinda pull back from some of the lunacy on the left because they know they're already in trouble because of biden and they know when November gets here the politics of the dems is going to go straight to hell in a handbasket.  I'm personally going to help by giving them a shove over the edge in November.  Heh. . .

https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-of-emergency-declared-in-ontario-amid-canadian-truckers-convoy-this-is-a-pivotal-pivotal-moment-for-our-nation

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera