My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2022 1:09 am  #1

Saskatchewan has finally had ENOUGH

What bothers me is that every country in the world has been through illness breakouts and plagues many, many times over the past 50,000 years or more, with no restrictions, so why did we need restrictions now?  We didn't.  It's obvious that the whole thing was a political scam from the get go, as were the "variants".  What nonsensical bullshit.   Sadly the whole damned world bought into the bullshit; hook, line and sinker.  They very quickly forgot that exposure grants immunity in the only way possible.

https://www.technocracy.news/saskatchewan-lifts-all-covid-restrictions-amid-trucker-protests/

It was Nazi Nannzi's brainchild, along with ALL of her partners in crime *which are many.  It was about CONTROL.  It was about a shift in MONEY.  It was about "greenie ideas".  It was about selling out our entire country to our biggest foe because they offered the most money - - and Nazi Nannzy likes nothing more - -  she worships money and power and control.  She's a witch, I'm convinced.  SHE NEEDS TO GO HOME  - -  NOW. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 10, 2022 1:15 am  #2

Re: Saskatchewan has finally had ENOUGH

Vaxxzines do not assure immunity.  That's total nonsense.

But the fauxchee's of the world want you to believe that garbage because LOTS of people and organizations made TONS of money off those vaxxines. 

It's always all about money for those people.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera