My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2022 12:51 am  #1

But of course . . .

https://www.technocracy.news/boom-biden-admin-officially-targets-free-speech-as-domestic-terrorism/

Now that the gubmint's opportunities to scare the living hell out of everyone have basically come to an end, they've got to find SOMETHING else to torment people with, don't they?  I mean, they look upon it as their "leadership" obligation - especially piglosi and schooooooooomer. They're determined to unload the term "terrorism" whenever and wherever they possibly can because they think it sounds frightening. 

Believe me, after what people in the USA, especially, have been through in the past 20 years, and what we're going to have to put up with from all the illegals flooding in, we're sick of these political morons and their "dictatorship ways".  We're tired of being used by these leftist goons who have more money than brains.  Illegal money in most cases, too boot. 

American's need to get busy and revamp the "titles" in our political system.  In fact, maybe we need to get rid of whatever is left of our political system (including all the committees and commissions and departments and boards, etc) and start over at the beginning.  The democrap party has ruined what was once what people referred to as politics anyway.  The people of this country don't trust anyone anymore, and many people are becoming apolitical because of it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera