My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2022 2:29 am  #1

This is downright gross & disgusting

But it's information everyone should know. 

NO ONE is going to tell me the shots taken by our "fearless leaders" was the same as the crap they're pushing off on the rest of the American population.  There's just not a way it can possibly be the same thing.

This is gross to read & see, but you really should if you want to be knowledgable about this subject and why we need to be even more stubborn about NOT taking the vaxx's, even when REASONABLE PEOPLE like Ron DeSantis try to claim the vax's are safe.  My left foot they are.  NOTHING coming from this brain-dead biden administration is safe.  Make your own list and see what I mean.  It started on day 1 of biden's reign of terror.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/embalmers-discover-strange-rubbery-worms-bodies-jabbed/5768743

Yet biden tries constantly to defend that worthless, creepy, drug-addicted son of his.  Hunter is simply non-defendable.  You hafta read the book by Miranda Devine and some online articles to know that because none of the stiff-necks in WADC are ever gonna tell the truth about hunter OR HIS DAD. Why on earth would they?  Only people who are interested in the truth will talk about those 2 numbskulls, not to mention the rest of the enemies at the gate in WADC (that includes everyone except Sen. Rand Paul & Josh Hawley).  No one else will speak about it from a GOP viewpoint and that is a real, true shame.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera