My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2022 4:06 am  #1

What have I been preaching for years?

I've warned, I've cajoled, I've tried to tell the truth, and, well, I've tried every way I know how to convince people to get off all ALL SOCIAL SITES (not just fakebook) unless they are secured sites.

People learn the hard way every single time.  It seems to be the only way the comprehension of this subject works.  Too bad, that.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/bb-zuckerberg-loses-billion-overnight-people-abandon-facebook/

Get off now.  Go to GAB or Parler or one of several other places which are now available.  Don't support places like fakebook, twitter-de-dum, et al.

AND PLEASE DO NOT DONATE MONEY TO ANYONE ONLINE.  DON'T USE GOFUNDME, and places like them, EITHER.  It's just a really bad idea.  If you want to make a contribution to something, send them a check.  We need to bring back banks who allow checkwriting instead of banks who now only want you to use a bankcard.  It's coming upon people faster and faster all the time.  We must fight the dimwit dem mobs on these issues.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera