My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2022 11:24 pm  #1

Trump was bad and Pence was even worse

I agree with the first paragraph of this article, and I'm a Trump fan - -  although it's hard to explain.  Pence, as far as I'm concerned, was and is a traitor to his party (and to this country) in many and various ways.

This is a very interesting article, so please read it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/why_donald_trump_should_not_be_the_republican_nominee.html

I have Dr. Scott Atlas' book, but I haven't had time to read it yet since it only just arrived a week or so ago.  I have STACKS of books I want to read, but sometimes I wonder if reading anything about COVID will make much difference in how I truly feel about this BIG LIE.  After I read Dr. Atlas' book, I think that's all I'll read about this mess.  Everyone has differing opinions about masks, vaxx's, and all the other nonsense promoted by our gubmint officials, most of whom are not doctors and most of whom are PAID to believe whatever it is they're spouting forth.

We live, now more than even, in a criminalized America.  She will go down without a fight over this whole covid nonsense, and the wily democraps knew it because they planned it for years.  I wonder what they'll do when they finally get to the end zone?

They'll fold.  Like a cheap suit, and the American population will be even further over-run by illegal aliens.  The ship is already sinking.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera