My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2022 10:36 pm  #1

We should never forgive dishonesty

The quoted material below is from the following link:

https://drsircus.com/general/forgiving-the-unforgivable/

"The whole game of detracting the reality of this pandemic resulting from lab-created gain of function research is so the principal people involved would not be arrested. So far, they are getting away with their murderous deeds, yet resistance is hardening. However, die from taking one of these experimental COVID shots, and the chances are excellent your life insurance company will rule death by suicide and not pay your family the benefits."

Rand Paul has been right all along, and fauxchee is nothing but a liar.  Fauxchee BELONGS in the current administration (who lied, cheated and stole to get into office, we know that for a fact now) and he also belongs on the scaffold when they ALL are hanged for what they've done.  I hope the chinese gubmint doesn't forgive them, either. 

Everything that's happened in the USA since the beginning of the conveniently timed covid/corona crap started has been done to distract from what's really happening with that fake illness.  The dimwit dems HAD to keep the narrative alive somehow, right?  So they figured by continuing to scare the hell out of people, that would do it.  And it did, for a time.  But now the day of reckoning is near and the people of the world better hope and pray for the correct outcome.  I don't care how old biden is, he needs to pay for his crimes against all ages of people the world over.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 3, 2022 1:40 am  #2

Re: We should never forgive dishonesty

Camera hogs for glory.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/tucker-discussed-charlatan-dr-peter-hotez-last-night-identified-december-receiving-millions-grant-money-dr-fauci-share-china-pla-professor/

It's all about the Benjamins.  That is ONE, and the only one, statement that Omar ever made that was truthful.  She touched a nerve there with many politicians and medical doorknobs, so that's one of the reasons they hate her.  I hate her too, but I must admit in this instance she was right.  Most people with half a brain should already know this about our gubmint, however.  If you don't already know it, you haven't been paying attention.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera