My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2022 3:55 am  #1

Gov. Noem was misrepresented

In this article, she certainly was. 

One of the contributors in the comment section hit the nail on the head and told it better than I could, so I am going to quote that person here:

"Hey, BEN! (The author of the article). Did you do any independent research on this? Like say, read the actual Executive Orders? I just read them.

She never mandated ANYTHING with regard to private business or the public at large. She strongly urged the public to take precautions and to observe safe practices. Wash hands, wear gloves or masks where YOU deem appropriate, etc. The clauses that did mandate action were specifically for those who worked in government positions. They were done very early on, and were not extended for very long. Like all Governors, she was still trying to get her bearings on this pandemic.

This article is propaganda. Edward Bernays would be proud."

I live here (in SD) and this article came as a complete surprise when I read the headline.  People just refuse to REALLY LOOK INTO THINGS before they start writing articles and lying through their teeth about who said what.   No one knew what to do or what to expect at the very beginning of this thing, but she NEVER closed down the state.  Don't listen to the soreheads, do your own research as the guy says.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/group-calls-sd-gov-kristi-noem-nations-best-others-say-worst/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera