My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2022 12:01 am  #1

Never a straight answer - NEVER

I don't give a damn what mcCONnell has to say about anything, and besides he really didn't say anything worth noting.  Another USELESS word salad. Why an article was even written about this is beyond me.  A waste of time and energy, if you ask me. All politicians are who we thought they were - "the misinformers and liars of the world".

BUT - - SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS ARTICLE AND WATCH THE VID (of Sen. Kennedy asking a question).  This woman cannot and will not answer a simple yes or no question.  It's absolutely appalling.

NO ONE in politics can EVER answer a simple question with a straight yes or a no. WHY IS THAT?

They just cannot bring themselves to be truthful, so they mess around with word salads until it makes your head spin.  Actually, it's disgraceful.  Why can't they just be honest?  This question (posed to her by Kennedy) only needed a simple yes or no.  I think she was afraid she'd have to answer MORE questions, so she was playing with the timeclock here.  It's actually BEYOND disgraceful.  It's pure lunacy, which we see every day, now.  And sadly, not just from the leftist 'tards.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/01/27/senators-warn-biden-dont-go-far-left-on-scotus-pick-n2602465

Everyone knows the games the biden "administration" is playing now.  And please don't try to tell me that numbskull biden has gone from a KKK'er to a lover of blacks - - that's just not in his DNA. As far as I'm concerned, Joe Biden is one of the biggest "RACISTS" (if you equate that to white people who dislike black people) in the history of the USA.  He always has been.

But I love guys like Sen. Kennedy because he tells it like it is and he has a brain between his ears, instead of the empty space being taken up in the heads of dimwit dems.  The problem I see forthcoming, though, is that most of the really good people in WADC are getting old and will soon be retiring and there are very few young people who could even come close to filling the spots left vacant by guys like Kennedy.  Houston, we have a problem - FIX IT NOW while we have time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera