My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2022 6:26 am  #1

Are we paying the illegal immigrants to enter the USA?

I believe the biden administration is paying illegal immigrants to cross the southern border.  The democraps need their votes, so the dems will do anything to try to do that.  I believe the biden administration is also paying off politicians (with OUR tax money) in order to keep them loyal and to try to convert the RINO's who are maybe still somewhat on the fence about all of this - - but they don't want to turn down the money.  EVERYTHING is about money.

They don't want any reporters talking about these people who are illegally entering the USA, they don't want the border patrol stopping them either.  Now these illegals are using our own laws against us to enter this country.  You know who provided them with all of that information?  Biden's administration did.  Kamala Harris didn't go to the border because she didn't HAVE to go to the border, it's already been taken care of in the way democraps WANT it to be taken care of - - it's OPEN.  The border is OPEN to one and all.

And the Chinese are also coming in that way, as well as dozens of other countries.

This is gonna get nasty. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera