My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2022 12:35 am  #1

Biden puts America on the auction block for personal gain

Can't wait to read Peter Schweizer's new book. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/mustsee_tv_mark_levin_interview_with_peter_schweizer_exposes_31_million_in_ccp_money_to_the_biden_family_and_much_more.html

What's 31 billion to the biden family?  They've already stolen so much from the USA (not just $$ either) in the past 50 years of ol' joe's shenanigans, it's amazing anyone actually found out the truth and was able to get it printed.  Good on you, Peter Schweizer!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 25, 2022 5:48 am  #2

Re: Biden puts America on the auction block for personal gain

And then, as I've said somewhere on this forum earlier today (but I can't find it!) "there's always the money aspect".  Yup, "it's all about the Benjamin's".  I never agree with Omar, but she hit on a touchy subject when she made THAT statement last year.  With politics, it's ALWAYS about the money - - that's what war is good for - - making money.  The politicians seem to forget the true losses in war, however.  But I don't really think they give a damn, either.  As long as they and their families are "provided for" they're all good with it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/24/white-house-will-not-answer-the-only-question-that-matters-about-ukraine-and-nato/

"The honest answer would be…  We, in the Biden and Obama administration, are doing all this stuff in Ukraine, for Ukraine and under the auspices of protecting Ukraine, because a whole bunch of us from both political parties in/around the DC beltway – along with our families – receive massive amounts of personal financial wealth from the DC money laundering operation of foreign aid money in/around Ukraine.

That’s the real answer . . . "

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera