My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2022 12:33 am  #1

Is the "pandemic" scheduled to end on Mar. 1?

" Are we really looking at the end of the COVID-19 pandemic? That might explain the recent dizzying changes in news headlines, and it's the most reasonable alternative for political purposes, as March 1 is a significant day for two very important reasons."

I don't know the two reasons Dr. Mercola gives. This is an article available through Dr. Mercola's site, but you have to be a paid subscriber to read it, and I am now on a fixed income, so I cannot afford to be a "paid subscriber". 

But this question in quotes above, is the same question I've been asking recently.  Why all the changes to the "pandemic rules" lately, and why so suddenly?  It's all rather suspicious, doncha think?  You know we've been bamboozled about this covid crap from the very beginning, don't you?  This was the flu, nothing more.  There are two strains of flu, A & B, and they are very different.  Covid was nothing more than a thinly disguised influenza outbreak.  And now it can all end just because a few gubmint jerks say so?  Does that NOT strike you as somewhat odd?? 

WE. BEEN. LIED. TO. ON. A. GRAND. SCALE. 

Figure it out.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera