My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2022 10:14 pm  #1

Services? They call these "services"???

Holy socks.  This is incredible.  Why are we allowing the killing of unborn babies?

What in the hell is wrong with us?

There is only ONE reason people should EVER support abortion, and that is if the baby is severely in trouble.  Such as being born with anancephaly or something similar, where a "normal life" could never be achieved by that child.  There simply is no other good reason, unless people actually think it's right to support unprotected sex, sex amongst teens, rape, and all the other horrors that go along with UNWANTED sexual relations.

There just is no other reason for anyone with even half a working brain to support abortion.  You do realize that abortion is KILLING BABIES, don't you??  Who in their right mind would WANT to do something so horribly grotesque?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/democrat-nj-governor-insists-hes-a-good-catholic-after-signing-unlimited-abortion-into-law/

I don't give two shits if he's a "catholic" or not.  Catholicism is not a religion anyway, it's a litany of false beliefs.  I mean really - - purgatory? Kissing the ring??  Hail Mary's?

It's all a bunch of manmade complete nonsense from about the 12th century or whatever.  It's absurd.  Which only goes to prove you can get people to believe ANYTHING if you keep repeating it long enough - - just like the covid false narratives.  Same difference, actually.  It's all pure baloney.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera