My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2022 4:27 am  #1

The best interests of the patients????

If they were truly interested in the "best interests of the patients" at Mayo Clinic and every other hospital and clinic and po-dunk Urgent Care unit around the USA, they'd stop giving these awful vaccinations TO EVERYONE, but mostly stop giving them to their employees.  These people are complete morons.  How many times does the question have to be asked??  DO THEY NOT REMEMBER, OR KNOW, THAT VAX's SHED?????  These are our medical people, for God's sake - - and they don't seem to grasp basic medicine.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_vaccine_conundrum_and_the_mayo_clinic.html

When a vax sheds, it can cause major damage to people with ancillary conditions.  It takes an ANA (anti-nuclear antibody) test to find out if you are a carrier of one of these conditions.  I have two of them - Sjogren's Syndrome and abundant neuropathies.  Do you KNOW how much an ANA test costs?  It used to be about $80.  Now it's about $680.  And most insurance companies will not pay for these, especially now with all this covid rot going completely bonkers and "internet viral". 

I don't believe half of what is being said about covid, never did.  We'd all be better off if we just ignored the public blabbering and just did our own thing.  So what if omicron is more contagious?  It's also produces far less illness - - you get a snotty nose and maybe a cough.  For about 4 days.  Big deal.  I've had annual flu symptoms worse than that, but not since 2001. Once your immunity is built up NATURALLY, it lasts a long time, no matter what that moronic idiot fauxchee is peddling today.  Every day his story changes.  If someone calls him out on something, WITH FACTS TO BACK THEM UP,  fauxchee calls them liars.  Oh yeah, he's a real professional bastard.

If you eat well and stay relatively healthy from that good nutrition, and a few vitamins, etc., you'll do better than any vaxxzine could ever do.  The vaxxzines are making things far worse, remember that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera