My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2022 12:46 am  #1

Yet another solar scam

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/yet_another_solar_scam.html

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT ABOVE LINK:

"The motivation for solar electricity is the global warming scam, a prime example of junk science promoted by special interests. If one takes global warming seriously, the only solution for massive CO2 emission reductions is nuclear power. Nuclear power is blacklisted by superstitious environmentalists. Thus, we have a massive and pointless money sink of solar and wind plants."

AND:

"There is no global warming crisis and adding CO2 to the atmosphere is beneficial because living plants are starved for CO2. Increasing CO2 in the atmosphere greens the Earth."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

However, people never want to believe the truth until AFTER the damage is done by believing in something that isn't true.  Just like people in 2019 were convinced of Joe Biden's honesty and in December of 2019 were convinced of the truth of a made-up "disease" called covid.  I mean, covid itself is not made up (it's a part of the corona family of diseases which have been around for eons) but the narrative USED for/by/with covid have served democrap's purposes well, doncha think? 

Scared the living shit out of people who were just too flat-out lazy to do a little homework and find out the truth, and people who are so given over to the fact that biden's selling the USA to the Chinese is a good plan, it's almost too unbelievable to write. 

THOSE ARE REAL CONCERNS.  Global warming, however, is not.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 4, 2022 12:53 am  #2

Re: Yet another solar scam

If you didn't learn that last quote while in elementary school, you were lied to.

I was an avid biology/science/chemistry/agricultural student even before 6th grade and I'm pretty sure I learned that things turn green from sunshine and CO2 well before I was even in 3rd grade.  Not to mention I was raised on a ranch and we knew what made the grass grow.

If you did not, I feel sorry for you and for the fact that you were probably taught the NEW STUPID curriculum coming on board at around that same time. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera