My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2022 11:17 pm  #1

Australia makes a stunning shift . . .

And very quietly and quickly, too.

Let's remind our "medical deadheads" that 79,000 is NOT a small number.  It should never be classified as "a rare few".  Saints preserve us all.

Would the Rx companies call this a "small loss" if 79,000 of their poisonous drugs were immediately and without warning pulled off the shelves and were never able to be sold again?  I don't THINK so.   As far as I'm concerned, that's exactly what should happen and should have happened LONG AGO.  Al Rx drugs carry considerable risk and should be taken with great caution, especially an experimental, rushed vaccine.  I HATE it that Donald Trump actually thought this was a good idea.  Good God, man. What was he thinking?

Evidently, 79,000 is just not important when it comes to human lives but the Rx companies should know this - - even if they are not held liable (which is a sin, not to mention criminal, if you ask me) - - but there go 79,000 people who will probably never again trust ANYTHING pharmaceutical.

BigPhrMA deserves exactly what they end up getting from this, whatever that turns out to be.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/01/interesting-shift-australian-government-now-casually-saying-they-will-pay-for-adverse-reactions-to-vaccine-in-booster-phase-media-calls-79000-the-rare-few/

There are going to be a lot more interesting shifts coming up in the years ahead, just you wait and see.  Heh! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 2, 2022 11:39 pm  #2

Re: Australia makes a stunning shift . . .

And, don't forget, people must be able to PROVE the damage came from the shot.

Really?

How does one go about doing that?  Physical damage doesn't always show up IMMEDIATELY.  It doesn't with ANY drug.  AND - - - most people are already on some drug or maybe 15 (legal or not) and those could react with these and all vaccines and OTHER drugs, as well.  I mean, the possibilities for a reaction are endless.

Are the drug companies giving out road maps as to what happens to the human body with these "adverse reactions & worse" events, so people know what to look for? Hardly.  They don't want you to know what COULD go wrong.  It's like playing Russian Roulette.  Taking drugs always is.

Imagine that. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera