My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2022 12:45 am  #1

The latest way they waste your tax dollars

Just today, I received a "REMINDER" to go get my booster shots for covid, yada yada boo boo.

WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONIC IDIOTS.

They are WASTING OUR TAXPAYER MONEY telling you something that's on tv 24/7 on ALL the news stations, even FOX which I hafta say really really pisses me off after we've seen the deaths and damage done by those damned shots.  And now, even after being exposed as liars, the damned gubmint is still wasting our money with this ridiculous premise about people "dying and getting really sick" from what is basically the FLU.  Good Lord and the Saints Preserve Us All.

The people PUSHING THESE SHOTS have a sly way of covering up things, but most of the younger generation don't even have the first damned clue.  They do NOT differentiate between covid illnesses (which I still maintain is nothing but the plain, old, ordinary, flu which has been around for eons) and covid DEATHS. 

NOR DO THE GUBMINT MORONS BOTHER TO TELL YOU WHICH DEATHS WERE CAUSED FROM THE VACCINES AND NOT THE ILLNESS.

Hey, let me tell you something uncomfortable to hear - - if you're sitting around waiting to hear something truthful from THIS administration or any of its affiliate liars, you'll wait one helluva long time.  They don't tell the truth. They never have, why would they start now??

All the dimwit dems have ever done is lie to us, most especially for the past 2 years.

If you don't buy that, go get the damned shot and HOPE you don't die.

My son and his wife were both stupid enough to get these shots, and they've been sick since last summer, not to mention my son was in the hospital for suspected high blood pressure issues and heart problems.  His wife has had a CONTINUOUS COLD AND RUNNY NOSE for just as long.  But, oh boy, they believe in these shots and they believe they're immune from further illness.  WHAT FURTHER ILLNESS - - - THEY'RE ALREADY ILL and HAVE been for over 1 1/2 years.  I cannot believe they're so dense, but nothing I say penetrates.  I can't be around them very much because vaccines shed, and I'm very susceptible to that shedding, as we recently found out after my eye (cataract) surgery where I was exposed to dozens of people who were vaccinated (I even broke down and wore a damned mask just so I could HAVE the surgery) but I had an upset stomach for 3 weeks (and worse, but you don't need the gory, shitty details).  I had to have a change in the after-surgery eyedrops I was supposed to use because of the fact that the ones prescribed did not agree with me either.  I'm very sensitive to Rx drugs but no doctor *except my personal physician* ever believes me when I try to tell them.  Go figure. 

Believe me, in the world of today, you're on your own, buddy.  Don't expect ANYONE to "care for you" - - you must do it yourself.  Vitamin D3, K2, Quercetin, Zinc, and elderberry tea or syrup.  That's really all you need in your arsenal.  Nothing on that list is "expensive" or dangerous.  That's one of the reasons you won't hear about it from anyone but the GOOD doctors and the gubmint is trying very hard to silence them.

Still don't think this is about POWER and MONEY??? 

Ha.  You're dreamin'.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera