My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2021 10:42 pm  #1

Weather: Brrrrrr!!

My area is going to be in the deep freeze for the next couple of days and nights.  Like in the below zero deep freeze.  It was terrifically cold last night (overnight) and today is -2 (that means 2 below zero to those of you who live in the sweat states) and a wind chill advisory of -20 by the end of the day and into the night.

Wanna come for a visit?  It's snowing this morning, I can hear my beautiful windchimes clanging in the brisk (to say the least) north northwest wind.  I've got a huge pot of vegetable beef stew on the stove just about ready to go into the crockpot to stay on warm all day long.  Tonight, games of Mexican dominoes, Farkle, and whatever else we can think of.  Gonna be a fun night because we are all celebrating the inevitable downfall of Joe Biden the Jerk. It couldn't happen to a bigger scoundrel. He may not know he's going down, but believe me - - he's going down and he's going to go down on his face.  He's just not a boxer, let's face it.  He's a 79 year old wimp and his creepy wife is his wimpette.

But for today, we're going to enjoy good food, good beer, good wine, good friends, GREAT family - - and wonderful family time together.  WE DESERVE IT.  I live in an open state so we've had no problem getting together for any occasion, but we can feel the torment and real pain of the lockdowns in other states when we call family (or friends) who live elsewhere.  They may not want to live here where it's colder than a Fairy Godmother's unused wand, but I'll tell you what - - I wouldn't live anywhere else on God's earth right now.

Happy New Year to All  !!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera