My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2021 10:25 pm  #1

what do we have here?

IN THE USA (remember, that's supposed to stand for UNITED STATED of America) what we have going on right this very minute, and for the past year in particular, is not a medical crisis.  It is a biden "administration" induced political crisis BLAMING a medical crisis.

But, "the crisis" will always be blamed on something other than what it really is.  ALWAYS.  Especially with this most inept administration.  They have done nothing right from the moment they cheated their way into office.

I double dog dare ANYONE to deny that.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN (meaning all AMERICANS) TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR COUNTRY.

(Do you remember that line from typing classes?)  I'll bet they don't even HAVE typing classes anymore and that was one of the most invigorating classes I took because I enjoyed it and I actually learned something I THOUGHT would be valuable in my lifetime to help support my family.  AND - - for a time - - it was.  I was a secretary for many different businesses - from the Agricultural secretary to 2 bosses at a bank in the town where I grew up (got that job right out of high school), real estate secretary, CPA secretary, States Attorney secretary, to finally landing my dream job of a medical/legal transcriptionist.  I had my "dream job" for about 2 1/2 years before "dragons" came along and ruined it for me, and then home computers became more and more popular with each passing month.  Now any 3 year old child can use a "typwriter/computer". 

I was plumb satisfied with an electric typewriter.  And in my heyday, I was a whiz at using one, too.  Now those electric typewriters are relics in museums and we've sold out to idiots like the people who own microsoft, apple, and whatever the hell else is out there ruining the lives of children in record time.

Americans?  STAND UP TO THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AND TELL THEM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - - "c'mon man".  All of those old, creepy, sinister codgers need to go.  I don't care where ol' joe goes (let China have him) but we need to get him and his minions away from the White House.  Republicans tried to tell democraps this would happen but, of course, democraps STILL believe they have a great leader in ol' joe.  Unbelievable, just unbelievable. 

I have a feeling that very soon a lot of "really, really, REALLY weird (eww, probably beyond weird) and interesting stuff is going to be coming to light about the "lives", or lifestyles (hmmm) of our leaders, both past and present.  Hang onto the saddle horn, pard'ner!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera