My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2021 9:50 pm  #1

Miller says Pres. should be impeached over immigration mash-up

https://conservativebrief.com/first-56770/

Yep.  Scroll down to get to the Stephan Miller interview with Maria Bartiromo last Sunday.  Stephan always speaks absolute truth, whether people want to hear it or not. 

Whenever he appears on these "guest segments" either the host is interrupting CONSTANTLY or he (Stephan) simply doesn't get enough time to actually say what he wants/needs to say.  It's rather disgusting but at least he gets in quite a bit of info before they cut him off.  Lately he's been just overtalking the guest hosts because he HAS to.  I applaud him for that.  If these people are going to invite him onto their show, they should AT LEAST give him time to speak.  Hannity is the worst for interrupting, Ingraham is just as bad (she actually may be worse than Hannity) and there are a few others who rate right up there with the interruptions.

I ask you, what the hell is the point of having a guest on your show if you aren't going to let him/her speak???  If Hannity or Ingraham or Watters think what they have to say is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than what the guest has to say, why don't they just skip the guests and give these guys each a 1 hour show and just let them blab for the whole hour?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera