My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2021 8:04 am  #1

Doncha just love it?

It makes me totally and justifiably angry whenever some ignorant FOOL either appears on tv or writes an article about some long, stretched out word maze concerning "THEEEEE PANDEMIC" and then they talk about how controversial the vaxx's are.  Then, in the very next sentence they say "but I'm vaccinated".  As far as I'm concerned, that's just hypocritical beyond belief.  I mean, look at it logically and say "really"????

It's ALMOST ALL THE TIME DOCTORS WHO MAKE THESE RIDICULOUS STATEMENTS, FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY THE MEDIA GOONS.  Now I'll say it - - really folks??  I mean REALLY???  How can you be so friggin' stupid????

I mean, really, you hafta ask yourself how these people can be SUCH HYPOCRITES . . .

At the very beginning of the pandemic scare/fearmongering campaign, it was understandable that some ridiculously stupid people who didn't really want to take the time to do the research, would succumb to this travesty/invasion of the human body - - THEIR human body.  But as time went on, they didn't learn a damned thing, did they . . . they kept up with the status quo like good little "political soldiers" and got their little shots. 

And now they'll pay the price for being lazy and stupid and idiotic and crazed, simply for not doing a bit of homework and/or research to find the real truth behind the curtain of the wizard.

In this case, we're talking about the wizard of ID !!!!!  It's remarkably stupid and hilarious all at the same time.  I didn't really think Americans were that utterly stupid.  No wonder we're being overlorded.  We ASKED FOR IT.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera