My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2021 10:55 pm  #1

Boy, they just went BONKERS didn't they?!!

Yippppppeeee!  I love to see the leftists melt down.  It's a wonderful sight.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/19/leftist-response-to-collapse-of-build-back-better-legislation-highlights-the-originating-motive-for-covid-19/

You knew it wasn't JUST about the money, didn't you?? 

I didn't think Manchin would carry through, but he actually did - - which is good for the rest of us.  We are not now supporting almost 5 trillion dollars in useless "giveaways" (most of which we have no idea where it will go and neither do the people voting for this awful thing) and we are in the process of thumbing our noses at the ridiculous "green new deal" crapola.  The green new deal was just another money scam for the leftists, especially the newbies like omar and aoc.  Those two idiots will probably get their funding at some point (don't freaks like them always get their way by kissing up and kissing ass?) but it would better serve the people of this nation if that simply DIDN'T happen.

Thank God for Joe Manchin.  I've been praying and obviously many others have too.  We all needed this guy and he came through at the surprise of many.  Even though he's a dem, and I doubt that he'll change his party anytime soon (which is a shame, the right could sure use him on our side more often) but for now he's thinking of his home state (West Virginia) and the USA, and not his own pocketbook like the rest of those Legislative and Senate creeps.

But boy did the dimwit dems shout and scream and carry on and have a hissy fit and go completely bonkers - - it's been glorious to follow their threats and their antics.  Big babies.  Manchin took their binky away.

What surprises me is that Nerdie Sanders was far more upset and vocal about this than even biden or piglosi.  Hmmm.  What's up with that??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera