My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2021 1:23 am  #1

Trump in Dallas

What in the SAM HELL was he doing there with that traitorous Bill O'Reilly??? 

O'Reilly is and always has been a dimwit dem.  He hides his colors sometimes really well, but he's a dem don't kid yourself. 

So I don't understand why Trump felt in necessary to have that moron on stage with him........

https://twitter.com/hashtag/PresidentTrump?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 20, 2021 1:34 am  #2

Re: Trump in Dallas

Here's the thing:

I really wish Trump wouldn't do any "live appearances" or rallies or anything like that right now, because it only makes the dimwit dems more and more and more determined to push through as much HUGE spending as possible, and many other crappy regulations, while they can. 

Nazi Nannzy and all her pals are smacking their lips and rubbing their hands together in anticipation, working on all the other crap they plan to throw at the American people.  As far as I'm concerned, they've already done more than enough damage, but of course it doesn't REALLY affect any of those cream puffs on the Hill so they just keep planning and planning and planning, so that if one thing falls through, they've got another criminal act waiting in the wings.

I really and truly wish Trump would stay out of the limelight, pretty much, until we get closer to 2024, unless of course he plans to run for Senate in 2022.  I have no clue what his plans are but THIS is one thing he shouldn't be doing, IMHHO.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera