My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2021 11:36 pm  #1

Let him make all the threats he wants

This nimrod can offer all the "warnings" he wants, but there's two ways I'll take that vaxxzine, and you probably know what those 2 ways are......

And he DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to issue "vax mandates".  Not possible.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/joe-biden-announce-new-measures-combat-omicron-will-issue-stark-warning-unvaxxed/

I didn't read the article.  I cannot stomach anymore of the tripe coming from the leftist camps on this ridiculous issue.  I'm sick of hearing about covid all day every day.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and threatening people is NOT the answer, stupidass ol' joe the groper-in-chief.  That's probably why COMMALA doesn't want much to do with the freak in the WH.  He's a GROPER.  Proven. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 20, 2021 4:33 am  #2

Re: Let him make all the threats he wants

And THIS little freakshow in a suit can go jump in a lake if he thinks people are going to wear masks forever.  He likes to think of himself as little hitler so why doesn't he go live in Germany and leave the USA alone? 

He doesn't have the first clue what he's even talking about most of the time.  I do not believe one word out of his creepy mouth.  This is all a bunch of made up nonsense and they know that we know.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/its-not-an-either-or-fauci-suggests-masks-are-forever-vaccinated-or-unvaccinated

And let me guess . . . the "illegal aliens" don't have to comply with any of this nonsense either, I suppose?

Just wait'll Rand Paul gets him in the crosshairs.  Now THAT should be worth watching!  The sooner the better.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera