My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2021 11:12 pm  #1

Yeah, biden won the presidency . . . who's leg are they pulling?

Not Trump's, that's a fact. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/tens-thousands-turn-see-president-trump-houston-amazing-video/

Everyone knows biden cheated to get into the office of President, because the rest of the dimwit democraps NEEDED him to win.  With 50+ years of unremarkable public service and living off the public dole, who else could they have chosen as their scapegoat?  Who would have been a better sucker?

Luckily, America still wants DJT to be our President and, God willing in 2024, he will be.  Hopefully he'll have time to groom one of his sons to take over the helm in 2028.  Again, God willing (and I think he will be!).

****  This stadium is called the Tokyo Center??? REALLY?  WHY ON EARTH IS AMERICA SO STUPID?  There weren't any American cities names available for this place?  And we wonder why China is so interested in taking over America.  Because America has already bent over for the screwing it's going to take in a few years if we're not REAL REAL REAL REAL careful.  Let's rename the place, huh?  Seriously, we gotta do that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 19, 2021 11:29 pm  #2

Re: Yeah, biden won the presidency . . . who's leg are they pulling?

And then there's this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/cant-make-fake-news-newsweek-mocks-trump-200-tickets-left-unsold-arena-holds-21000-say-nothing-joe-bidens-20-circle-crowds/

I still say someone better get their ass in gear and change the name of this arena.  An AMERICAN arena called The TOKYO stadium???  REALLY?  Oh brother, no wonder America is in trouble.  How LONG has it been called by that name?  ANYONE??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera