My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2021 12:26 am  #1

He WANTS this to happen

Ol' joe dumbass WANTS these illegals to come across the border bringing Fentanyl and guns.  It's all about killing off hundreds of thousands of Americans. 

Even though it's been mandated now, ol' joe's vaxxzine nonsense WON'T kill off as many of us as he'd like it to.  He and fauxchee and the rest of the dimwit dems want it to "thin out Americans in the US".  They WANT people dead, it's just that simple.  Except, of course, they don't want the illegals or the drug runners or the cartel operators to get dead or get caught . . .

Why do they want to kill US citizens?  Because we don't take absolutely everything they say as gospel.  We don't take things sitting down, without a fight.  Now they've stripped us of our rights and this is the New America they wanted for us all.  Joe Manchin can't stop it, Mark Meadows can't stop it, the whole thing is just insanity on steroids but it will not and can not be stopped. 

AMERICA AT LARGE, we are in trouble.  No matter how good the news outlets try to make it sound (FOX in particular) they are a helluva lot more optimistic about this than I am.  Right now, I don't think there's a hope in hell of bringing back any semblence of normalcy to American lives.

This was the dem plan for a long time, and now they've done it.  They'll get the votes they want in the future, but there will be no one here to "govern".  Oops . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera