My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2021 5:38 am  #1

Is the USA broke?

According to everything we hear, the USA is financially on the skids, as usual.  We overpay our useless, feckless, reckless, stupid people who serve in EVERY CAPACITY within the White House, and we hear constantly about the US National Debt, yada yada boo boo.

AND NOW THIS DUMBASS ADMINISTRATION IS RAISING OUR SOCIAL SECURITY $$$???  Mine went up $200, but my medicare costs also went up, so that takes away some of what I would have gotten in this "free for all giveaway" of our tax money - - that we supposedly don't have. 

When can these people tell us the truth? 

We are NEVER going to know or hear the truth about ANY of the tax money the gubmint gets (or has gotten over the years) from us because once they have it in their hot little hands, it magically sprouts wings and disappears into a black hole known as neverneverland.

I don't want them to raise my SS.  I want them to stop the US wide destruction, get it paid for, get people back to work whatever that takes, and then start paying attention.  biden can't pay attention long enough to wear matching socks.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera