My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2021 2:57 am  #1

Ranching: yeah, Jen, it's everyone's fault but the dems

Isn't it always easier to just go ahead and blame the other guy?  Sure it is, that's why Peppermint Psaki does it constantly.  But then, she's only repeating what her masters tell her to say.  And I do mean MASTERS.  It's certainly not "corporate greed" making food prices soar, it's a bit closer to Jen than that (wink, wink).  Try having your masters look in the mirror if they want to seriously blame someone. 

Sadly, those goons think they are the masters of the universe.  One day soon they're going to learn they are NOT.

https://neonnettle.com/news/17750-psaki-blames-meat-industry-s-corporate-greed-for-soaring-food-prices

Wonder if she'd feel the same if she were raised on a beef ranch?  Well, I was raised on a beef ranch and there's no way they could get me to eat the junk they want us to use to replace meat.  I won't eat at McDonald's for that very same reason - - - they may make their "burgers" out of a lot of things, but meat is not one of them.  EWWWWW, it's just gross to think about.

Evidently the dems don't go home at night and enjoy a nice, thick, juicy, wonderful tasting steak. On second thought, I'll bet they do.  Do you really think they go home and eat the plant based burgers they preach about?  Well, cows eat grass, so that puts them on par with the vegetarians of the world who use grass as meat. 

The dimwit dem message is still "do as I say, not as I do".  Didn't biden just go out for a steak dinner with his dimwit wife at a restaurant where the hoity-toity palooza of non-mask wearers go when they think they aren't being watched?  Uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure they did,

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera