My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2021 10:15 pm  #1

Advice from a doctor

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/12/the_medical_profession_implodes.html

You will love this article, I can almost 100% guarantee it.  Read it and then bookmark it.

He asks some great questions of his colleagues, none of which seem to have been answered or even approached for proof of validity.  Doesn't that all seem rather strange to ANY doctor?  Well, yes, other than the ones who are in this for the money and because they FEAR losing their medical licenses for TELLING THE TRUTH. 

Can you spell RIDICULOUS?  Here now, can you say 'this is a ridiculous way to treat people/patients'?

QUOTE from the article at the above link:

"Regarding the lapse of critical thinking skills, here are some examples that should have given physicians pause in digesting the propaganda diet they were fed.  If I can easily spread COVID to someone by breathing on them, why is there the need to swab the deep recesses of the nose?  Why is the PCR test’s methodology omitted from reports sent to physicians?  When were masks ever recommended except for those with a known contagious disease such as active tuberculosis, or those with transient low white blood cell counts?  When has gene therapy ever been used other than in incurable diseases?"

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera