My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2021 5:10 am  #1

Amazon is playing games

This is truly NOT funny antics from Amazon but I suspect it was done on purpose.  Matt Walsh's book has been posted in the wrong category, but I would suppose the doods and doodettes at Amazon think it's real funny.  I hope they find out differently.

Matt, a word . . . . move your book to a different platform to sell it.  If people do a websearch, it doesn't matter WHERE you sell it, it will go like hotcakes.

Especially the Mom's and Dad's will be looking at it and many of them are not interested in purchasing through Amazon anymore.  I haven't had an account with them for the past 5 or 6 years and I manage to find anything I want online, sometimes cheaper and I get better, MUCH BETTER, service.

So check out some other sites to sell it, and buyers do your part by looking somewhere besides Amazon.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/matt-walshs-johnny-the-walrus-hits-1-on-amazons-lgbtq-list-his-response-is-priceless

To tell you the honest truth, I didn't see anything "priceless" about Matt's response, but it was interesting.  Just get the damned book and read it to your grandkids or whoever. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera