My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2021 2:58 am  #1

More insanity from the mindless "planners"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/05/sunday-talks-nbc-proclaims-omicron-has-merged-with-common-cold-virus-to-create-new-mutant-super-spreader-variant-requiring-new-super-duper-booster/

OMG!!  They just can't help themselves, can they?

This whole "disease" has always been THE FLU, so now the media/medical/political nerds are using that information to create a new talking point, adding the common cold to the mix.  Well fellas, this is the season for flu and colds to be around, so yeah, this is THE FLU, it's not a "combined illness with anything else".  Sure you can have a cold AND the flu at the same time but they are still two separate and distinct illnesses, and covid "or it's invented variants" have nothing to do with any of it.

Most people can figure out for themselves that we are approaching winter (in fact it's snowing where I live, as I speak here, and boy do we need the moisture) and winter is cold & flu season.  The goons at the top would certainly have to take advantage of rolling this out as TWO different things. The American public is just simply beyond help.  They deserve whatever they get if they fall for the crap being peddled by the press and the 'announcement/proclamation whores' at the White House who pounce on everything like a cat with a rubber ball.  To them, everything is a disaster because that's part of their plan.  Doom and gloom is their goal (for you and me, but not for themselves, doncha know).  But there IS no vaxxzine for the common cold, how dumb do they honestly think we are??  Just pure insanity from the leftist mobs.

People, please don't be stupid, just be smart.  Avoid the vaxx's, eat well, take a few vitamins if you DON'T eat a well-balanced diet (like D3 and K2, chondroitin, fermented veggie powder and fruit powder), if you're older like me you'll need to avoid getting chilled (especially your feet), drink your elderberry tea, and you'll be just fine.  I can almost guarantee it.  Today I made homemade cream puffs with homemade vanilla pudding and wow what a treat on a blustery, wintry day.   

Not exactly health food, but great stuff for the spirits on a cold day!  Besides, having the oven going was nice.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera