My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2021 11:26 pm  #1

The dimwit dems NEED omicron to be real . . .

. . . for their own political ends.

This has nothing to do with illnesses or school teachers or anything else we're hearing about in the past month.

This is the lifesaver ring for the dimwit democraps who managed to get themselves in over their heads, as usual.  They thought they had a plan and it turns out they had thin air.  ALSO as usual.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/02/dc-democrats-claim-victory-over-inflation-with-temporary-two-cent-drop-in-gasoline-prices-their-emphasis-explains-why-they-need-omicron/

And still, none of the dimwit dems have yet answered the pertinent question as to why Americans need all these ridiculous shots, but the illegal aliens don't need them?  Nor do the people coming from foreign countries (don't let them kid you into believing the "airlines people" are checking vax status and all that jazz.  I don't care if they are or they aren't because the shots are a scam.  Anyone with a functioning brain knows it's all for "the dems big plan" that went bust, or soon will. 

Hagzilla Clanton and her schemes are being uncovered as we speak.

The Biden's (the whole lot of them) are being investigated as we speak.

Piglosi is being questioned about her interest in FL real estate as we speak.

And yet, republicans are standing with these people in voting for this massive $$ project.  I don't understand what happened to the republican party, but something is terribly wrong.  Evidently biden told them they would have to give up their gravy train $$ laundering schemes (which they all seem to have) and that scared the shit out of them so they decided to "go along to get along".  They're all weasels, what else do they have to do to prove it??  Good grief.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera