My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2021 8:10 pm  #1

I'm sick of hearing about covid

But if you aren't, there are a ton of good articles to read at this site.  If you can, donate to their project.  Well researched articles, always.

There are so many here to choose from, I could never decide so I just started at the top and worked my way down.  Haven't read them all yet, of course, but I can pick and choose for myself.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/

The people behind all of this FAKE pandemic stuff are absolutely CRAZY.  There's just no other word for it.  We all know billgates is crazy, but his cohorts in this scheme to "take over the world" proves there are a lot more crazies in the world, too. 

People must absolutely fight back against this - - starting NOW.  Otherwise we will have WW3 (which is exactly what gates & co., want for some reason).  He wants to play around with the human race because he's got nothing else to do.  He's made so much money he's bored with that scenario, so he's moving on toward conquering mankind.  That's called SLAVERY, doods and doodettes. 

If the gubmint is siding with him, we all know we cannot count of them for "help" of any kind, so we the people must take it upon ourselves to do this.  Refusal of deadly vaccibes, and not playing by their rules, is the place to start and then work onwards and upwards.  In groups, we can do this.  Alone, we cannot.  HE AND HIS PALS MUST BE STOPPED.  WHATEVER that takes, we must do it.

Last edited by Debrah (November 29, 2021 8:22 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera