My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2021 11:20 pm  #1

Will there be a Trump comeback?

Gawd, I hope so.

He had this country ticking along very nicely, had everything under control and foreign leaders shitting in their pants!  But those same leaders knew they could buy and intimidate a weakling like biden, and that's just what they did.  In the process, the biden people have RUINED America in sooooooooo many different ways.  Yet, people are willing to overlook everything we've been through and continue to support a wild and crazy democrap party.  I just don't understand what they're thinking.

Ah well, we may be able to redeem things yet.

Here's our one and only hope.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/the_trump_comeback.html

And we better hope he comes back because a businessman is the ONLY type of person who can help America now.  Certainly a career politician like dumbass biden (and a weakling, at that, for the past 50 years) wasn't the answer, and now we know it for sure. 

Trump KNOWS business, obviously.  I think he's going to come back swinging and I also think the current era of history will be a very dark spot on the dem party and their lack of ethics.  THEY may not care about ethics but the rest of America does. 

The biggest question is how to get rid of the 1.7 million illegal aliens we now have floating all over America who want to destroy America (and I think they were PAID to come to this country to do just that) and they are also making a fortune selling a deadly, deadly drug.  biden doesn't seem interested in stopping them, nor does his "appointed border czar".  Imagine that.  But you and I are supposed to believe they CARE about America???  Um-hmm.  In a pig's eye.  Ol' joe can't croak soon enough for me and COMMALA can't be jailed fast enough, and btw she can take her crocheting with her. 

***  As a footnote, I must tell y'all this tidbit.  I was visiting on the phone with my only living sibling just before Thanksgiving, and even though our Dad was a democrat and a state legislator here in our state, we both are HUGE fans of Trump.  My brother, who is 80 years old, said he is just so sorry to see the direction the dem party has taken in the past 30 years or so, and our Dad would be horrified, but we are both supporters now of DJT and both of us said if Trump doesn't get back into the White House SOON, America is done for as we knew it.  Growing up in the 1950's was wonderful for kids and we remember the freedoms and the good times we had because we were not plagued with constant worry about faked illnesses, money woes, etc., like what's happening now.  I never in a zillion years thought either of us would be supporting a republican party (most of it anyway, scratch Mitch McCONnell, of course) but as long as Trump runs as a republican, that's what we'll both be, and we'll both vote for him and so will our kids (except my youngest son who has let his wife talk him into some of these nonsensical democrap ideas). 

Nevertheless, we are both hardcore fans of Trump and that's the way it is.  We both want America back in control, and we both want a bright future for our grandchildren, not a future of slavery to foreign nations.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera