My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2021 10:03 pm  #1

Unexpected benefits from lockdowns?

You bet. 

AND IT'S ABOUT TIME PEOPLE START SEEING THINGS IN THE USA THE WAY THEY REALLY ARE.

Before this time in history, both parents were too busy working (since the 1940's ushered in women in the workforce) to actually pay attention.

Sad, but true. 

But NOW they're starting to see what the hell is really going on here, and believe me this is being pushed to the limits by the biden "administration" even though they don't fully understand what's happening in the wake of their completely asinine dumbness!  They're so "aware" that they're actually totally UNaware.  Heh. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/is_there_a_wholly_unexpected_benefit_from_the_lefts_covid_madness.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 28, 2021 10:55 pm  #2

Re: Unexpected benefits from lockdowns?

Answer me this:

How many "pandemics" or "pandemic variants" are we going to have to put up with?

You know, and I know, these are MADE UP pandemics.  There never was a pandemic - EVER.  We were dealing with THE FLU.  My God, you'd have to be an idiotic nutjob to think anything else.  THE FLU, folks.  Let's face it, everyone who gets the flu reacts differently to it.  That's not because there are different kinds of flu, it's because there are different kinds of PEOPLE.  My body is not your body, right?  I have a couple of neuropathic conditions which makes my body react to things far differently than YOUR body might react to the same stimuli. 

People just aren't getting this, sadly. 

They prefer to believe in made up variants, which happen to "strike" at the MOST convenient times, if you look back on the history of how this idea was started.  This illness was a political stunt by the leftist mob.  You can believe whatever you want, but the American people have been lied to so many times since January of 2021, it's hard for them to keep up and hard for them to know what to believe - - and that, my friend, is the whole point of what the democraps DO.

Move the cribbage pegs just as many times as necessary every week to keep people out of the real loop.  We can't know the real truth, so they keep us distracted with falsehoods like this pandemic crap.  It was working well for them until people FINALLY started to catch on just a little bit, recently.  

biden's "administration" is going to pay for their lies, big time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera