My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2021 10:44 pm  #1

Holy socks, this didn't take long . . .

But WE THE PEOPLE are not supposed to question ANYTHING. 

Not. One. Thing.

They can go jump in a lake.  I doubt that very many THINKING people are going to be falling for this bad joke on society.  It's an outrage.

First they criticize former Pres. Trump for "rushing a vaccine" into use.  And then THEY do this!  OMG, it's just completely unreal. Disconnected from society and that's the "theme" of the biden 'administration' fakery.  DISCONNECT.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/26/novavax-developing-vaccine-against-variant-that-appeared-72-hours-ago-will-be-ready-in-two-weeks-already-in-emergency-use-trials-in-indonesia-and-phillipines/

Oh yes, people are dying in Indonesia and the Phillipines, but it's not from a disease, it's from a contrived, polluted vaxxzine.  Our gubmint goons NEED this vaxxzine to happen, do you see that?  They NEED this as an undercover killer disguised as a "life saving treatment". 

Yeah, right, sure man.  When the public awakens from their stupor and realizes what the hell is really going on here, it's going to be a sight to behold.  Can't come soon enough for me. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera