My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2021 5:47 am  #1

Closing bank accounts?

Sounds like.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/17/republicans-reveal-biden-banking-nominees-radical-vision-close-americans-bank-accounts/

And this is only getting started.  These eggheads haven't considered what will happen to things like people's social security deposits (which mostly come to bank accounts automatically, I had no choice - wasn't even offered the choice between a paper check and auto-deposit) so those for  most people are well over $600 per month.  What happens to that kind of stuff???

Why do American people think "new ideas are always better ideas"?????

Think about it - - do you really think the phones people use nowadays are better than just a plain old wall phone?  At least when a wall phone rang, someone on the other end actually had to talk to you, they couldn't just play a recording.   And if you weren't home when someone tried to call you, they actually had to expend the effort to call you back, imagine that.  Our society is not making advances, we're going backwards.   AT THE SPEED OF SOUND.

I hope someday soon people start figuring out that social networking is a bad thing, not a good thing.  You used to have to write letters and make phone calls and actually GO VISIT PEOPLE if you wanted conversation.  Now, most people talk to themselves by expressing outlandish opinions online, because no one knows who they REALLY are.  This gets more disgusting as time goes on.  I don't suppose I'll live long enough to see that happen, but it's a sustaining, nice thought. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera