My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2021 3:28 am  #1

Not that I'm defending President Jerkwad, but . . .

. . . what, exactlly, is wrong with the word negro?

My very bestest friend when I went to Jr. High School in Southern CA was as negro as they come and she didn't care what people said about her at all.  She always said to me "you just are what you are and you learn to live with it".  Wise girl, even waaaaaay back then!

So, I don't understand.  We've used that word for a long time, I've never used the defamatory "version" of this word and never would, which also starts with an "N", although I know people do that quite often.  What difference does it make?  They call us white supremecists with the utmost hubris and think nothing of it, but we cannot use a word that's been around for centuries??  C'mon, man. 

Do black people really have such thin skin, or is this just an excuse for BLM and other groups to start trouble? 

That's exactly what it is.

And what the hell does obozo care?  He's half white and half black.  Do you suppose he's also opposed to the word mulatto??  Good heavens.  I'm Swedish but I don't get all bent out of shape when someone refers to me as a Swede.   We just are what we are.  Poor, overly sensitive little freaky obozo.  Now THERE'S your jerkwad.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-refers-to-famous-pitcher-as-great-negro-obama-signed-law-banning-government-from-using-negro

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera