My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2021 2:38 am  #1

This is why

THIS is why I'm not a bit interested in having ANY of those stupid shots.  If the people from Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson think those shots are so wonderful, let THEM take them and give them to all their family members and do whatever they have to do to use the damned things up.

I hope they never decide to ditch them into the ocean (that's where all the stuff people don't want seems to end up) because it would probably kill all the fish in the sea.  Maybe that would be a good experiment to prove how potentially "deadly" they are though.  Nothing like a few oceans full of floating, bloated, dead fish to make a point.

https://www.technocracy.news/study-double-jabbed-dying-at-6x-higher-rate-than-the-unvaxxed/

I keep telling everyone I know not to take any of the shots from anyone at anytime, even from people they "trust".  In this instance, there really is no such thing - - trust has been totally destroyed which is why America is now is so much trouble on all kinds of issues. 

The dems used this covid thing to help them illegally win the election (I dare you to prove to me that they didn't), along with ballot harvesting, but we're supposed to trust them?  Ha, in a pig's eye.  I wouldn't trust joe biden and commala harris if they were the last 2 people on earth.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera