My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2021 9:55 pm  #1

Do they just like the noise, or what?

If China is expanding its technology to the point where they can blow up as much of the world as they wish, can someone please tell me what is the point of that?  If they blow up most of the world and the people in it (in those areas, anyway) what's going to be left for them to rule?  Who will they dictate to?  They cannot build an army out of skeletons.

The whole thing is just insane.  Are they even thinking ahead at all?  They "invent" a vaxxzine that's killing more people than it's helping.  HOW is that progress?  How is that going to help them gain power?  Power over what??

I don't know, I guess I just don't understand the end game.  What is it that China wants?  Will they get it by blowing up more than half of the world??  They are constantly doing secret things in the deserts of the world (evidently they love to blow things up), but why??  What is their mission?

And maybe it's not just China.  Maybe it's Mexico, or some other country.  But still, what's the end game??

No one seems to be able to do anything but talk about this, but they don't even really understand it either.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera