My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2021 2:34 am  #1

Is the vaxxzine "mandate" falling apart?

One can only hope it is.  It's about time people start waking up and realizing we've been "played like a fine fiddle" by democraps who are too stupid to even TRY to hide all of their failings, not just where illness is concerned.  They are a bunch of jackels who are onto the scent of money and power, power, power.  It's all they want under their tree for Christmas because they actually think it will turn America loving Americans against Donald Trump!  How ridiculous.  It won't turn anyone against Trump, it will, and is, turning them against the dimwit dems (which is why I refer to them as dimwits). 

The quote material below is taken from this link:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/november/08/great-news-biden-s-vaccine-mandate-is-falling-apart/

"The country is teetering on the edge of an economic abyss and the Biden Administration is doubling down. The only question is how far down the President is willing to drag his party and his own approval numbers to continue to push an unconstitutional, deeply unpopular, and thoroughly tyrannical forced vaccine on the population.

If the vaccine provided a high level of immunity from the virus that did not wane over time, encouraging people to take the shot – which uses experimental technology – might make some sense, though mandating it would still be immoral and illegal.

But Biden’s own senior health officials such as CDC Director Wallensky have been telling us since August that the shot does not prevent against infection from the virus and does not prevent transmission of the virus. So it is not a “vaccine” by any definition of the term. That’s why the CDC itself in September changed its official definition of the term “vaccine” to exclude the term “immunity.” The deception is so transparent."

All I can say is - -  *absolutely true*.  

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera