My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2021 6:32 am  #1

Thank you to Manchin, Sinema, and Youngkin

Finally, people are starting to wake up and see that what we have in America at this moment is NOT what we were promised by the lying creature of Joe Biden.  He LIED his way into office, as well as cheating, and now people are beginning to see that (even people from his own party) and they are fed up with the whole thing.

So, the last time I checked Glenn Youngkin was ahead in VA for the Governor's race and I couldn't be happier.  It could yet change, of course, but I'm on my way to bed so I'll have to wait until morning to find out the final outcome.  But it's looking good for him.

I think, in reality, we have Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema to thank for some of this win, because they started the ball rolling about people starting to see what was really and truly going WRONG in the USA and in the democrap party.  Luckily, the majority of the population of the USA is NOT STUPID and we caught on real fast to it, as well, and that those people along with Youngkin might be our "ladder out of the well" we'd fallen into. 

One can only hope.

Now all we have to do is get rid of biden and his idiotic minions on the hill.  God help us for the next 3 1/2 years, please.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera